Dan Ariely, Professor of Psychology and Behavioral Economics at Duke University & the Center for Advanced Hindsight, will help participants understand how we can shape behaviours toward sustainable development at the first UN Behavioral Insights Day.
- What behaviors can support the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)?
- How can insights from behavioral science improve policies and programmes?
- How can we apply them in our work at the UN?
Sessions will include:
- Behavioral Insights at the UN (10:00 – 12:00 pm)
- Why Behavioral Insights Matter for the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development (1:15 – 2:30 pm)
- Behavioural Insights & Gender Equality (4:00 – 6:00 pm)
For more information and to register, please click here.